Invest in Wesleyan's Future
As members of the Texas Wesleyan Family, we share a common commitment to educate, encourage and empower our students. Your day-to-day activities prove your belief in the work that is accomplished here at Texas Wesleyan and belief in every student’s pursuit to fulfill their dreams.
You have an opportunity to further demonstrate your faith in the mission of the University by making a gift to the Wesleyan Fund. Your personal gift will reflect the amount that is comfortable, the giving option that is convenient and the area that is most personally meaningful to you.
Ultimately, it doesn't matter…
• How much you give—every gift counts, regardless of size!
• Where you give—there are so many areas deserving of support!
• How you give—choose the option that works best for you!
Please join fellow friends and colleagues and make your gift to the Wesleyan Fund today.
How do I make a gift?
• Complete the Faculty/Staff Campaign Gift Form and return it to the Office of Advancement.
• Call Christine Spencer, Director of Annual Giving, at ext. 5803 and make your gift or pledge
over the phone.
• Stop by the Baker-Martin House and drop off your gift. We would love to see you!